...the things in life that bring just this...




Saturday, July 9, 2011

baby in vintage.

before clémence was born, at my baby shower, i was given a special gift from one of my mother's dear friends whom she has known since the day she came home from the hospital with me. this friend and her husband had had three son's and were looking into adopting a girl. so my mother, at the time, had given her some of the clothes i had outgrown. well turns out they never did adopt a girl, but she had saved them for the very day when i would have my own. i had no idea and totally cried when i opened the box to find baby clothes that were once mine. when clémence was born, the clothes looked so big that it seemed like she would never fit into them. but here we are and here she is wearing my little blouse!







so feminine here the way she is holding her blouse with her fingers out!


1 comment: