...the things in life that bring just this...




Tuesday, August 9, 2011

local wanderings.

been thrifting a bit lately. i've missed it. hit up one of my gems and found the following 3 skirts and the blouse for a total of $15. it felt good!


 
i paired the skirt with an older vintage find. the silk blouse has a
blueprint map on the
front and the arrows match the skirt perfectly.





you can never go wrong with mint.







red and pink? i think so.
 

 

my new favorite prize for our home!
she now lives in our bedroom and carries salinger's franny and zooey and merton's life and holiness on her back.





1 comment:

  1. How darling!!!!! I love the way you paired each thing!!!! Everything looks wonderful together!!!! I want to go thrusting with you at least once before I go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete